Injury or pain can really limit your activities. It can be tempting to do nothing and hope it will go away, but it just does not go away. Little nagging injuries can add up quicker then you think!
Different physical therapy approaches change how quickly you get back to living your best life. We know how life-changing the results can be with the appropriate treatment.
At KINETIC, we design a plan to get you moving again without having to do countless exercises or spend too much time in treatment. Also, we help you stay motivated and on track until you achieve your recovery goals. We are with you every step of the way.
The first step is a 20-minute complimentary discovery meeting to get to know you. You are welcome to come into the clinic or talk over the phone. We’ll discover how we can help you and make sure that we are the right fit for you.
"I believe that we have to find a work-life balance. Spending time with family and friends, walking on the boardwalk and trails, creating mosaics, and painting are just some of the things I love to do when not working. I find balance in nature and being with my family and furry friends, I love being outdoors too and finding new adventures.
I genuinely enjoy helping people achieve the work-life balance and that's why for me, it never seems like I'm 'working'! We need to take care of ourselves more than we sometimes do. Prioritize and put YOU first. I know because I've been there too."
Snehal Tobkes, PT, DPT, OCS
Snehal has been practicing the art of helping people make better decisions about their health since 2004 when she completed her training as a physical therapist. A life-long learner with interests in how the human body works and the benefits of a proper diet, she enjoys exploring new ways of movement and exercise. Snehal enjoys working with people who also want to live their best life.
Experience & Certifications
- Post-partum Corrective Exercise Specialist 2020, Core Exercise Solutions
- Pilates, Yoga & Physical Therapy 2020, Restorative Yoga, Sacroiliac Joint Protection, Pilates & Breath Work, Functional Movement Systems, Therapeutic Exercise
- McKenzie Mechanical Diagnosis Treatment Method 2018, Cervical, Thoracic, Lumbar Spine
- Women's Health Rehabilitation & Pelvic Floor Function 2016, Herman & Wallace
- Myofascial Release Therapy 2010 to 2019, Barnes Method, Active Release Technique, Anatomy Trains, MedBridge -Balance, Geriatrics, Herman & Wallace-Women's Health
- Orthopedic Clinical Specialist (OCS) 2013, APTA Board Certification
- Functional Movement Patterns & CoreFirst Strategies 2005-2007, Institute of Physical Art
- Adjunct Lab Professor 2006-2010, New York Institute of Technology
- Doctorate in Physical Therapy 2004, New York Institute of Technology